Film faced plywood is generally covered with two layers film paper on the wood-based panel, and film papers and the wood-based panel are hot-pressed to form a building covering formwork; Durability (weather resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance) and anti-fouling ability, the use of film faced plywood construction will make the cement mold surface more lubricated, which can better remove the mold and prevent secondary ash, and improve work efficiency and save manpower.
The advantages of film faced plywood
1. Large format: the format is 2440*1220, 915*1830mm, which reduces the number of seams and improves the working efficiency of the formwork. No warping, no deformation, no cracking, good water resistance and high turnover. The demoulding is easy, only 1/7 of the steel mold.
2. Light weight: easier to use in high-rise buildings and bridge construction.
3. Many times of reuse: It can be used repeatedly for more than 12 times under the condition of correct storage and use.
4. Concrete pouring: The surface of the poured object is smooth and beautiful, minus the secondary plastering process of the wall, it can be directly veneered and decorated to reduce the construction period by 30%.
5. Corrosion resistance: does not pollute the concrete surface.
6. Good thermal insulation: It is beneficial to construction in winter, and can be used as a curved plane formwork.
7. Good construction function: nails, saws, drilling and other functions are better than bamboo plywood, small steel plates, and can be processed into various shapes of templates according to construction requirements.